- Find a writing community online .
- Keep a notebook with story ideas.
- When you have writer’s block, try writing in cursive.
- Find someone to read your crappy first draft.
- Find an editor who will be candid with you.
- Keep up to date with all the changes in the publishing world.
- Keep your website fresh and establish a strong online presence.
- Set a time to write daily (old school advice, but it really works).
- Never, give up but it is okay to take a couple of days off!
- No more excuses; time to sit down and write.